The selection of applicants to the Master´s Course in Economics is carried out by the Coordination Committee of Graduate Studies based on the results obtained in the National Selection Examination of ANPEC (Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics). The ANPEC examination is held annually, and the registration is made in the months of June and July of each year. Submission of letters of recommendation is not required.
Students accepted in the Master´s course who have scored 50% of the maximum grade possible in the English Examination of ANPEC are considered approved in the proficiency assessment in foreign language.
The public announcement of the selection process of 2019 is available here.
DOCTORAL DEGREE IN ECONOMIC THEORY
The public announcement for the selective process of the year 2017 for Doctoral Degree in Economics, in the area of Economic Theory is already available (access here).
Registration shall be made exclusively online.
- Registrations: from 08/28 to 10/06/2017
- Results of the first stage: 10/31/2017
- Text Presentation and argumentation : 06 to 11/10/2017
- Final result until 11/30/2017
DOCTORAL DEGREE IN DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS
The public announcement for the selective process of 2017 which contains the details on the registration and the selective process is available here.
Registration shall be made exclusively online (access here).
- Registration: from 03/13 to 04/28/2017
- Results of the first stage until 06/02/2017
- Presentation and Oral Argumentation of Research Proposal: 12 to 06/19/2017
- Final result until 06/26/2017
Applicants shall choose as prospective advisors those professors who are duly accredited in the Program and who belong to the groups or line of research of the Area of Concentration in Development Economics.