How to Apply
1. If your university/school has an agreement with FEA-USP
First of all, contact the International Office of your institution. We need an official nomination from our partners stating that you have been selected to take part in the exchange program. Once you have been officially nominated, please prepare the following documents:
For Bachelor students:
- Application Form (to be filled up on the screen and printed).
- One passport photo (with white backdrop, size 3 cm (wide) x 4 cm (tall)).
- Current school's transcript (Official academic record of courses and grades).
- C. V. (Résumé of academic and professional accomplishments).
- Photocopy of the main page of your passport.
Only for Post-Graduate applicants (2nd year MSc - Master of Science, or Master of Research, or Ph.D. - Doctorate students), all the documents above and also the following:
- Transcripts of undergraduate (first) degree in either Portuguese, English, or Spanish.
- University diplomas received.
- 2 letters of recommendation signed by professors or academic advisors.
When we receive all the documents, we will provide you with a letter of acceptance for your student visa. Please note that you do need a student visa to stay in Brazil; a tourist visa is not valid for immatriculation.
Our deadlines for application are: May 15th for the Second Semester (Jul-Dec)
November 30th for the First Semester (Feb-Jul)
If your university/school doesn't have an agreement with FEA-USP
Contact the International Office or the person in charge of international relations of your university/school. Ask them if there is any interest in keeping an agreement on academic cooperation with FEA-USP. If yes, ask them to write a letter to us presenting your school, stating such interest, nominating you as the first applicant and offering one place to our students in reciprocity. Note that all of our agreements are on non-tuition basis.